Paris d'Avenir - Last chance to register
More than 2000 rovers along with another 500 foreign rovers, representing more than 20 countries, have already registered to be part of Paris d'Avenir. Sign up to take part in the event NOW !
Paris d'Avenir is an international event for rovers organised in Paris by "Scouts et Guides de France" taking place from 22nd to 25th April 2011.
The registrations for Paris d'Avenir will soon be coming to an end. You have until 31st January to register, which is only 5 days away!
You'll find below some basic information about this event:
- When: from 22nd, 6pm to 25th, 12am
- Can I come before and leave later?: Yes, French rovers will be hosting you.
- Where: in Paris
- Where will we sleep? Paris d'avenir is organising that for you: 2 nights in Paris and 1 night in Jambville, just outside of Paris.
- What about the transport to and from Paris? You must organise this.
- What about the transport in Paris? Don't worry everything is planned by the organisers.
- What do I need to bring? sleeping bags, a tent for the last night and your clothes.
- How much does it cost? 130€ all inclusive, except the transport to and from Paris.
For more information:
You can register on-line : inscription.parisdavenir.eu