The World Scout Environment Programme is a collection of tools, resources and initiatives to support the development of environment education in Scouting around the world.
The programme is based on a set of environmental principles and aims that provide a foundation for environment education in Scouting.
The World Scout Environment Programme includes:
- Principles and aims for environment education in Scouting
- Framework for environment education in Scouting and the World Scout Environment Badge
- Programme Activity Resources
- SCENES – Scout Centres of
Excellence for Nature and
Environment. These are Scout Centres that provide natural settings, offer environmental education programmes and demonstrate good environmental management practices
- Scouts of the World Award, Environment Element
- Partnerships strengthening the work in the field
The World Scout Environment Programme is aimed at Scouts of all ages. For more information, see the programme materials.
WSEP Activities and Factsheets
Scouting and the Environment Page
SCENES Facebook Group
Complementary Environmental programmes to WSEP
Scouts go Solar project