0 Service hours
My name is Mohamed saied sayed ahmed mahmoud Mahmoud
I'm 24 years old
4 February, 1996 , ismailia , egypt
I am a student in the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Suez Canal University
The official course for qualifying assistants of scouting unit leaders.
Entrepreneurship and Business skills.
Discover and upgrade your skills.
Ambassadors for dialogue.
Programming basics and touch develop.
Effective lectures .
Social media marketing.
Social entrepreneurship .
IT for business success.
The leadership of the mind.
Human resource for campaigners .
3 sept.2019- 7sept.2019
Indonesian language guide, Ismailia international folklore festival 20 , Ismailia .
• Accompany the Indonesian team during the festival .
• Translation for the Indonesian team .
3 mar .2019 – 4 mar .2019
Organizer , the second international conference of the department of sociology –SCU ,Ismailia .
• Record attendance
Sept. 2018– Present
Member, Organizing committee, El-Qana Student Organization-SCU, Ismailia.
• Co - organized several charitable events.
• Contributed in developing the fundraising plan.
• Dealt with governmental agencies to issue some required permits.
Sept. 2017- Sept. 2018
Member, Art committee, Students for Egypt-SCU, Ismailia.
• Designed art work for events.
• Participated in handling logistics for (4) events.
Jan. 2012 – June 2014
Team leader, Resala Organization, Ismailia
• Organized campaigns to deliver meals for underprivileged regions.
• Distribute tasks between team members during campaigns
Jan. 2013 - June 2014
Founder and member, Ana El-Masry, Ismailia
• Organized courses about human development and personal skills.
• Marketed the courses to university students and graduates
• Arranged with trainers to coach students and graduates
• Attended "The Leadership Of The Mind" training.
Sept. 2018 – November 2018
Intern, Permata Insani Islamic School, Indonesia
• Participated in exchange program organized by Indonesian Embassy in Cairo
• Taught Arabic as a foreign language to students aged between 5 to 18 years old.
• Participated in discussion circles to raise awareness around Egyptian culture.
• Delivered lectures about the Arabic Language at different locations.
• Avid internet user.
• Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Good command of written and Spoken English.
• Fluent written and spoken Indonesian
Build a camp tomorrow to raise awareness of population issues.
The public speaking competition in the Indonesian language, the final liquidation of the Indonesian embassy in Cairo.
The public speaking competition in the Indonesian language, the first liquidation of the Indonesian Research and Studies Center.
Participation in the arts centers competition, plastic arts, Ministry of Youth and Sports.
. Participate in the creativity contest 6.
Student Families Competition (drawing)
. Organizing parties.
. A public service project within the university.
Participation in the fourth Egyptian and Arab air scouting festival.
. Founder, Anna Egyptian Team.
. Volunteer in the Resala Association.
. Attending the World AIDS Day.
Participate in the expeditions of the Jerusalem Scout groups.
Participate in scout competitions for education at the level of the Republic.
Hobbies : mobile photography and caricature drawing