“Eurosea” is the European Seminar for Sea Scouting, now in its 11th edition! Its aim is to develop the international dimension within Sea Scouting and to share best practises and ideas in the development of Sea Scouting. This round event is taking place in Denmark.
Aims and Content
- Developing the international dimension of Sea Scouting;
- Sharing best practices and ideas for Sea Scouting development;
- Promoting safe practices.
- Members or prospective members of national or regional teams that support Sea Scouting
- Representatives of national Scout associations and member organizations interested in introducing water activities, particularly members of national or regional programme teams or similar bodies
- Sea Scout and Guide leaders interested in international Sea Scouting
- Participants are expected to be able to communicate well in English and be capable of using electronic communication media (e.g., e-mail, Facebook)
World Scout Bureau European Regional Office