We Need Oxygen : Breathe - 2
OBJECTIVE: TO SPREAD PEACE AMOUNG THE SCOUTS AND NON SCOUTS BY THE WAY OF PLANTAION TO SECURE OUR ENVIROINMENT (Scouts of the World Award - World Scout Environment Programme)
Action on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL 13 & 15 (Climate action & Life on Land) these goals is based on Environment projects.
“Nature study is the key activity in Scouting and Guiding.” - Baden Powell
We are working to save our environment by growing the saplings from seeding to a big tree as a life time project.
By this week__
- We distributed the fully grown trees to the NGOs and general public to plant the trees in there residencies
- Rearranged the pots for the next batch of seeding
- Started seeding for the next breathes (78 fresh seeds).
- Daily maintenance watering and cleaning the sapling area.
- Planted 1 tree in our own campus by the head master of our school.
No. of Plants
* We sowed 39 saplings (78 seeds each pot contains 2 seeds).
* Distributed 12 trees to the NGOs.
* Maintaining 24 Trees by Fencing, Watering, Cleaning Daily Etc.
SERVICE HOUR CALCULATION
NO OF PARTICIPANTS: 18 + 1 (daily 6 Scouts / Rovers + Myself)
NO OF HOURS: 1 hour daily
NO OF DAYS: 33 DAYS
TOTAL SERVICE HOURS: 231
7*1*33 = 231