Is there is any requirement for my NSO/NSA to sign up on the Scout Donation Platform?

Any NSO/NSA signing up on the platform will be required to accept an online agreement clearly stating the responsibility of the NSO/NSA and WOSM with regard to the project and donors.

What responsibilities does the NSO/NSA have to make full use of the Scout Donation Platform?

- The NSO/NSA must first appoint a National Administrator who will ensure the quality of the projects by approving the submitted projects so that they can be published on the platform and start collecting donations.
- Once a project is fully funded the WSF will send 80% of the fundraised amount to the bank account of the NSO(NSA which then should forward these funds to the Project Owner. Similar for the remaining 20% once the final report is published.
- To ensure that fully funded projects are executed as stated on the project page, that regular updates are published on the platform by the project owner and that the final report is been published.
- Identify it needs for funding and prepare qualitative projects on both national and local level to be presented to potential donors on the platform.
- Actively promotes the Scout Donation Platform on their current communication channels (Scout magazines, newsletters, included on the e-mails signatures, links on the official websites ,etc.).
- Encourage its members to use and actively promote the Platform, specially on social networks.

What responsibilities does the National Administrator have?

The National Administrator has the responsibility to:

- verify the Project Owner is an active member of the NSO/NSA.
- review and approve the national and/or local projects prior their publishing on the platform.
- facilitate all communication on project related matters.
- follow up on the projects to ensure the delivery of regular updates and the final reports.
- Inform the NSO/NSA financial department about to be received donations and who is eligible to receive them.

May a NSO/NSA and its members be excluded from the use of the Platform?

In case of gross misconduct or suspension of an NSO/NSA WOSM will have the sole right to exclude an NSO/NSA from the use of the Platform.

Are you sure you want to delete this?
Welcome to! We use cookies on this website to enhance your experience.To learn more about our Cookies Policy go here!
By continuing to use our website, you are giving us your consent to use cookies.