How will I receive the money if my project has been 100% funded?

When your project is fully funded (100% of your goal) you will receive 80% in the week following the end of your campaign via your NSO/NSA. The remaining 20% will be transferred to you upon publishing your final report. This means that before starting your project you should already have the 20% of your total budget in order to cover the costs of implementation of your project ones you receive the 80% of the money you raised.

Is there a limit on the amount of money we can raise for our project?

The targeted funding for any project can be up to USD 5.000.

What happens if the budget of my project is higher then USD 5.000?

Review your project and the budget. Is there anything on the list that is “nice to have” but not essential to the development of your project? Is there anything that you can get as a donation “in kind” from some local donors? In that case you can make a new budget in two phases, first focus on the really important parts of the project for which you need to raise money. Then look at different ways to obtain all those extras you wish to have.

How much are we charged to use the platform for my Scout project? 

Unlike other funding platforms, there are no fees involved, so 100% of the funds collected are channelled to the successful projects.

Are you sure you want to delete this?
Welcome to! We use cookies on this website to enhance your experience.To learn more about our Cookies Policy go here!
By continuing to use our website, you are giving us your consent to use cookies.