Penang Bayan Lepas District Rover Owl Crew C organized a "Scout Training Camp" to all Junior & Senior Scout from 30th & 31st Bayan Lepas Scout Troop and the Girl Guide from Bayan Lepas District. We will be going to have another training camp "2nd Owlboree" at the end of the year 2017 for our scouts continually to gain more knowledge and scouting skill for their better improvement and self-challenging.
1. To determine the scouting knowledge of Junior & Senior Scout and way of applying it.
2. To establish and appreciate the sense of unity and solidarity in scouting. Participants will share common space and have responsibility for each other.
3. To establish a network of potential leaders who can lead the Scouting movement in their respective scout troop and share information on existing good practices.
4. To improve their socialization skills and make some new friends so called scouting friendship.
5. To develop leadership, teamwork, analytical thinking, problem-solving, time management as well as providing the participants a platform to discover their talents.
Key Organizing Committee
Mr. Boo Cheik Piow (GSM)
Mr. Khoo Boo Leong (GSM)
Mr. Teh Tian Hong (SSM)
Miss Hor Wai Yin (JSM)
Mr. Adam Thoe (PASM)
Mr. Chew Kah Weng (PASM)
Mr. Benjamin Teoh (PASM)
Mr. Ch'ng Er xun (PASM)
Mr. Admund Chang Wei Chien (PASM)
Mr. Chang Li-Ji (Rover BP)
Camp Chairperson : Mr. Man Ng Kok Mun
Asst. Chairperson : Mr. Cheah Jing Wei
Mr. Thines A/L Sandrasehar
Treasurer : Mr. Tan Kai Hong
Asst. Treasurer : Miss Claris Chung Phei Sing
Secretary : Mr. Nelson Eng Yong Chueng
Asst. Secretary : Miss Shallyni Wongsuvan
Quartermaster : Mr. Seng Yung Jie
Asst. Quartermaster : Mr. Tobius Ram Chautian
Tester : Mr. Ron Teoh Mei Hang
Asst. Tester : Mr. Sim Hong Kai
Game master : Mr. Tan Kai Hong
Mr. Thor Shao Hang