- A computer, tablet or phone.
- The wifi at Kandersteg is very poor due to its location. You will not be able to connect easily and the connection will be very slow. If you need an internet connection we suggest you purchase a local sim card or hire a modem after you arrive in Switzerland.
- Swiss adapters. Swiss plugs are not standard European style. You can see a picture at this link.
- Gifts – bring some small gifts to giveaway to people who are particularly helpful to you
- International evening. We shall be having a traditional International evening during the Congress so please bring some food and information about your country to share with others. Traditional dress also will also get people talking to you. If you have a flag from your country bring that too to donate to KISC as they like to have all Scout countries represented outside the main building.
- Pack for the cold and wet. The temperature will be about 12C during the day and 7C at night. It might rain during the weekend too. We will be outdoors for some of the time so bring warm and dry clothes and suitable shoes.
- NSO display/materials – you will be allocated a table in the main hall for a small display if you wish. Why not bring along some of your educational materials to show others? And help them understand how Scouting education works in your country
- And of course your Scout uniform
Are you sure you want to delete this?