Communications in the conditions of crisis
Seminar “Communications in NOSU in the conditions of crisis” was held on May 16-17, 2014.
25 representatives from different regions of Ukraine took part in such sessions:
1. Psychology of crisis state. Testing of increased anxiety. Overcoming of anxiety in the community: I will begin with myself.
2. Role and tasks of Leader of Scouts Community in the period of social crisis. Work with Scouts’ parents: scouting beyond the politics.
3. Support in the working condition inactive and recovery of lost communications.
4. New period of the development and attraction of new communication resources in the crisis conditions. Activities of information resource centres of NOSU and Scout districts in the current year. The presentation of the programme "A Necklace of Scouts Actions". Informing about good and social-useful scouts actions done within the “Messengers of Peace” project "Platform of Peace: Scouting unites Ukraine".
5. Presentation of the project "Summer Media School". Discussion on appointment of the press secretaries within the regional NOSU branches.
6. Organization of photo contests in regional NOSU branches to the Children’s Day - 1 June. Methodological recommendations.
Further results will be seen in the conduction of the competition for the best informational message about good scout’s actions within the project “Messengers of Peace” in Ukraine, the best of which will be posted on the site scout.org. And also all adult leaders were inspired to continue the programmes of informal education in the camps for young scouts in summer 2014.