Castle Saunderson Peace Training
The Peace training with the young guides helped them engage in a fun exercise that developed their social thinking and help them deal with conflicts.
The Peace training helped 67 guides to:
• Respect themselves and others
• Be aware of, appreciate, and talk about feelings
• Be empathetic with others and their special situations
• Stop and think of peaceful solutions before reacting aggressively
• Recognising the value of each person to make a difference
• Be proactive in rousing the power of the majority against bullies
Peace For Me: The guides discovered the beauty within themselves. This is where peace begins.
Peace For Us: The guides looked at the importantly of creating peace in the daily relationships of family and friends.
Peace For Everyone: The guides then looked at peace for all people in the world. The guides learned about other ways of living and the values of other cultures.