HOME SCOUTING! COVID-19
WHO has declared Corona Virus (COVID 19) as a Pandemic disease. Quarantine at Home has been proved one of the most effective ways to prevent the disease and control the transmission process. Staying at Home based Quarantine is not the time to panic but to feel comfortable and make it as productive as possible. Some of the ways to make the period fruitful are as follows:
- Prepare and Keep Routine
- Perform Daily Exercises and Meditate.
- Browse websites of WHO, Ministry of Health and National Public Health Laboratory for Official Information about COVID 19 and keep your family members updated.
- Connect with your relatives through online medium and only share official information on COVID 19.
- Ensure your family is highly motivated and feel strong to combat COVID 19.
- Follow your hobbies. You can Read Books, Write Poems, Stories, Articles etc., Play musical instruments, Sing, Dance and Sketch beautiful pictures.
- Learn Vocational activities including cooking your favorite meal, stitching clothes, knitting, preparing handicrafts etc.
- Clean and Decorate your home.
- Welcome Spring by planting flowers and vegetables in the kitchen garden and flower pots.
- Participate in the Special Edition of Jamboree on the Internet (JOTI) organized by the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) from April 3 to April 5, make new friends, share information with each other and acquire knowledge on the scouting activities around the globe. Similarly, practice Scout knots and gadgets at home.
If every individual can completely avoid group meetings and gatherings, we will definitely be able to fight against the pandemic outbreak of COVID 19. Thus, Let’s stay at home for quarantine and support in preventing and spreading of the outbreak in new places.
Stay safe and save others.