INTERNATIONAL PEACE MONTH CELEBRATION - A SMALL CONTRIBUTION FOR A BETTER WORLD
Cherishing the spirit of the country's independence and its implications on nation-building
Imbuing the love for nature
Sowing peaceful tendencies among the youth through the activities organised
- ‘Go Green’ Programme of planting trees around the school compound.
- Parliamentary Debates, Street Debates and Public Speaking activities on peace and independence.
- Creating Peace Wishcards on the theme of 'Peace from the Youth's Perspective'.
- ‘World Peace Pledge’ by participants signing on banner.
- Drawing posters on peace using the theme of 'Love the Earth' and gazetting a Peace Street.
- Painting a mural on the theme of 'Celebrating the 62nd Independence'.
- Recycling programme on the theme of 'Saving the Earth for the Future Generation'.
Are you sure you want to delete this?