Today we created a good book for the student of our local where we are working. The criteria are as follow:
BARSHONG PRIMARY SCHOOL
CRITERIA OF GOOD BOOK
The name of the student will be written by the concerned day T.O.D(Teacher on Duty) in the book, if he/she:
- volunteers himself to clean the waste volunteering
- Was seen helping elders
- Was seen helping the younger ones
- has done a creative work to school
- Comes in time to school
- Respects elders
- Pick up papers despite SUPW
- Reads despite the time of buddy reading
- Gets award in a particular day
- Chasing away of animals without the instruction of teachers
- Close the water tapes if others have kept open
- Volunteers when teacher ask to volunteer
- Participates in activity with interest
- Always greets their friends and teachers
- Always get through the examination in all subjects
- Study sincerely if there is no teachers
- Keeps their note and text book with care
- Does not stay absent for an eleven months sincerely.
Note: Whoever has the highest frequency of their name in the good book will be award at the end of the academic year.
As per our dream we are expecting each student to aim to do one good work a day which will benifit others.