INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY
The International Yoga day was celebrated on 21 June 2018 in collebration with Nehru Yuva Kendra J&K. The Scouts & Guides gathered at the Gundhan Stadium Rajbagh Srinagar early in the morning in large number and the trainers who have come all the way from Chandigrah conducted the Yoga Session for almost 600 participants.
The chief Guest, Shri Ambardar Sahab(MLC Srinagar) not only participated in the Yoga session but also explained the importance Yoga in our life, and stressed that the youth due the exercise daily.
The Sr. Vice President J&K State Bharat Scouts & Guides Mtr. Roma Wani was the guest of honour of this session.
The other who participated was:-
1. Mr. M.A. Tramboo( State Organizing Commissioner)
2. Ms. Saleema Parveen(State Training Commissioner)
3. Ms. Hamida Sheikh(Jt. State Organizing Commissioner)
4. Mr. Mohammad Khaleel( district Coordinator, NYK)
5. Mr. Raja Saleem(Secretary Civil Society)
6. Mr. Sheikh Tulal( Manager Sports Stadium)
7. Mr. Imran Khan( Div. Organizing Commissioner)
8. Mr. Sameer Ahmad Bhat (Ast. District Organizing Commissioner)
And other officials of State & District Headquarters Srinagar.