This project targets to build internal capacity towards Globalization of Network, inspire and encourage young people and leaders taking active part in peace actions. To start with, 26 young leaders are being trained in a Workshop being held in Nadi Suva on 01-05 May with Objectives:
Participants will be able to:
1. Explain development and success stories on the MoP Initiative (Network & Fund) that took place in Fiji.
2. Strengthen knowledge and skills on MoP Network & Project Management.
3. Identify scope in further strengthening Scouting and communities through MoP projects.
4. Review the role of FSA Local MoP Coordinators and expectations.
5. Prepare 2 years FSA District action plan on MoP Initiative (2017-2018)
The Major topics dealt in this workshop are:
- Better World Framework
- Evolution of Messengers of Peace Initiative
- Actions undertaken in APR and Fiji Scout Association
- Story Telling
- Field Visit: Practicum on how to inspire and attract young people taking peace actions
- Project Management
- MoP Coordinators role and responsibility
- Hands on www. scout.org