* Can you volunteer al least a few hours every week; and
* Do you enjoy working with others to solve community problems.
* Free volunteer placement;
* The opportunity to utilize your experience and skills;
* The chance to learn something new every day;
* Supplemental accident and liability insurance; and
* The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference.
* Provide food for the homeless and hungry;
* Build housing for low-income neighbors;
* Help local law enforcement make communities safer;
* Protect fragile rivers and forests; and
* Change lives by mentoring and tutoring young people.
Scouting is a true service.