CAMP FOR A SMILE [OPEN FOR ALL]
ANY SCOUT OR NON SCOUT FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD CAN JOIN IN THIS GREAT EVENT
Do you love challenges?
Do you think doing social work is the part of your adventurous life?
Are you a passionate youth worker aged 18 above? Are you really looking to spread a smile among least privileged through your contribution? Are you ready to help a community to reach United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals from the very beginning?
If yes, then join in The Camp for A Smile with Crystal Open Scouts for them.
Crystal Open Scouts established in 1996, is a renowned Open Scout Group from Dhaka, Bangladesh. From the beginning it is committed to community service and development activities beside its regular Scouting curriculum. The group has been working in some remote and least privileged areas in Lalmonirhat, Bangladesh since September, 2009 as part of its community development commitments. On the occasion of Crystal’s 20 years of establishment a Community Development Camp will be organized. Theme of this camp is “SDGs for smiling Bangladesh” and the activities of the camp will also be integrated with United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Let’s work joint hand for a Smiling Bangladesh.
• Date: 19th – 22nd February 2016
• Venue: Lalmonirhat, Bangladesh
• Detailed program will be communicated shortly
Who can join? :
• Scouts, Non scouts, Youth workers; basically anyone above18 years of age can join with us.
• Only Scouts below 18 years of age with approval from their family and scout unit. (Please Download the approval form)
• Scout troops/ Rover crews must register along with a Scout Leader. However, individual Scout/ Rover can also participate with approval. (Please Download team registration form)
• Local/Bangladeshi Participants: BDT 4,500 per person (This fee will only cover food, tent accommodation and local transportation during camp. Dhaka –Campsite-Dhaka bus transport is also included)
• International Participants: USD 100 per person (This fee will only cover food, tent accommodation and local transportation during camp. Dhaka –Campsite-Dhaka bus transport is also included. Air Fare & Visa costs must be covered by the international participants.)
Before filling up the form please watch a documentary on Crystal Open Scouts’ activities in the Campsite so far – https://youtu.be/VilVJ8bR7ZI
Last Date of Registration: 31 January 2016.
• Local/Bangladeshi Participants: BDT 4,500 per person can be sent through bKash (Personal Wallet No.: +88 01918161551) and please email your Name, National ID/Birth Certificate Number, Transaction Number & Sender’s Number at firstname.lastname@example.org
• International Participants: USD 100 per person (Spot Registration is Applicable only for International Participants)
• Registration Booth: Our Registration Booth will be open on every Friday, from 11:30 am to 01:00 pm at Post Office High School, Motijheel, Dhaka. You may complete your registration by paying cash from here.
FOR REGISTRATION PLEASE VISIT: