The 100th anniversary in many NSOs is an opportunity to provide a platform for the development of Scouting and celebrate its achievements over the past 100 years. Centenary celebrations provide Scouts with an opportunity to demonstrate the unity of World Scouting and to work in partnership with Scouts from other countries on projects and initiatives, showing solidarity, learning from each other, and maximizing capacity through the sharing of resources.
Inline with Conference Resolution 2008-27, appropriate recognition through the form of a Centenary Diploma will be given to National Scout Organizations at the time of the 42nd World Scout Conference to celebrate their anniversary and contribution to Scouting. The World Scout Bureau recorded, based on declarations from NSOs following the call in Scoutpak of 26 May 2021, the below nine NSOs and NSAs who reached this milestone in the past period.
- Ecuador - Asociación de Scouts del Ecuador
- Ethiopia - Ethiopia Scout Association
- France - Scouts et Guides de France
- Gambia - The Gambia Scout Association
- Guatemala - Asociación de Scouts de Guatemala
- Honduras - Asociación de Scouts de Honduras
- Lithuania - Lietuvos Skautija
- Poland - Polish Scouting and Guiding Association
- Togo - Association Scoute du Togo