0 Service hours
ABUL HASSAN SCOUTS GROUP (REGD.)
ABUL HASSAN SCOUTS was founded on July 31, 1988. Our scouts have a firm faith on the Blessings of Allah SWT and Holy Masoomeen (a.s) our mission is to promote the mourning of Imam Hussain (a.s) and to protect the mourners as well as Azadari’s values from the attacks of enemies of Islam Wa Ahlal Bayt (a.s) and serve the humanity.
The Founding Members Include Mirza Ibn-e-Raza, Syed Jaffar Abbas, Mir Sajjad Mohsin (Shaheed-e-Bab-ul-ilm), Mir Taiq Mohsin, Syed Naeem Haider Naqvi, Syed Khurram Askari and Syed Shakir Abbas Abidi. Our working hierarchy consists of the following three tiers.
1. SUPREME COUNCIL: Over all internal & external matters are dealt by our Supreme Council and mature advice is input to Controlling Committee for producing good out puts.
2. CONTROLLING COMMITTEE: All internal setup is managed and maintained by our Controlling Committee which has highly responsible team.
3. DISTRICT COUNCIL: ABUL HASSAN SCOUTS GROUP has 05 District in Karachi which has maintained our District Council Members. Each district has five members (District Scout Leader, Rover Scout Leader, Scout Leader, and Shaheen Rehber & Quarter Master).
We are serving the mourners in Ashras during Muharram ul Harram.
• Al-Mohsin hall
• Abbas town
• Imam-e-Zaman Imambargah
• Jaffrya Imambargah
• Panjetani Imambargah
• Imambargah Hussaini (Marvi Goth Quaidabad)
• North Karachi
• Zafar House
• Ancholi (Amroha)
• Jaffria Imambargah
• Panjetani Imambargah.
• Markazi Julus (Amroha community) from Nashter Park.
• 9th & 10th Muharram ul Harram Markazi Julus Vigilance, Car Parking Management, Body Searching & Security.
• 21st Ramdan Markazi Julus Vigilance, Car Parking Management, Body Searching & Security.
May Allah and Holy Masoomeen AS accept the efforts of ABUL HASSAN SCOUTS GROUP in the service of Nation!