Become a Scout MoP Campaign
The mission of Scouting is to contribute to the education of young people, through a value based system based on the Scout Promise and Law to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society.
This is achieved by:
• involving them throughout their formative years in a non-formal educational process
• using a specific method that makes each individual the principal agent in his or her development as a self-reliant, supportive, responsible and committed person
• assisting them to establish a value system based upon spiritual, social and personal principles as expressed in the Promise and Law.
BY 2013 THE BHARAT SCOUTS & GUIDES, THE LARGEST YOUTH MOVEMENT, WILL BE SELF RELIANT, VALUE BASED, QUALITY ORIENTED, WELL MANAGED AND OFFERING INNOVATIVE, CHALLENGING PROGRAM BASED ON THE NEEDS OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE.
1. YOUTH PROGRAMME - To fulfill the needs and aspirations of young people by offering them attractive, innovative and challenging programme through their involvement in decision making so as to make them responsible adults/citizen
2. GROWTH - To increase overall membership by 10% annually with the aim of strengthening the weaker sections
3. FINANCE - To improve the Financial Status with optimum use of existing assets, exploring and developing new areas of finance generation
4. ADULT RESOURCES - To improve the competencies of adult leaders so that they can better serve the needs of the young people and the organization.
5. MANAGEMENT - To improve the overall organizational management of Bharat Scouts and Guides so as to be responsive to the changes in the environment.
6. COMMUNICATION & PUBLIC RELATIONS - To develop an effective and efficient communication System internally and externally at all levels and to enhance the image and visibility of Bharat Scouts and Guides