1st Refresher Course for UNIT LEADERS (SCOUT SECTION)- Afghanistan
Afghanistan Nationa Scout Oranizatoon organized 1st Refresher Course for UNIT LEADERS (SCOUT SECTION) for 37 Scout Leaders from 7 Provinces.
The Refresher Training or Retraining is a training programme designed for the Scout Leaders of an NSO, with a purpose to acquaint them with the new skills, methods, more information and processes required to improve their performance in Scouting.
- To understand more about the Fundamental principles of Scouting.
- Be able to start and run the troop more effectively.
- To effectively implement the youth programme according the age sections.
- To improve skills to plan, implement and evaluate the programs.
- To improve leadership skills to work with young people.
- Encourage the use of skills as an essential part of the youth program.
- To promote school-based scouting program.
- Be able to describe the purpose and essential elements of meetings and activities.
- To select and use games and other activities as training method for youth members.
- Awareness about BWF and SDG’s and many more related to scouting programs.