SWA Voluntary Report of Project “TOWARD SUSTAINABLE SUSTAINABILITY”
We have had a wonderful journey so far with our project and we look forward to moving ahead with even more enthusiasm this time. So far, we have completed, in fact highly surpassed the 80 service-hour target for the SWA. In total, I alone was able to put 367 SWA Volunteer Service-hours as of now. At this moment, we have finished planting thousands of trees and seeds at various places. A list of which is provided below.
1. Kazi Rajia Sultana Girls’ High School, Gazipur
2. Chandona High School & College
3. Joydebpur Govt. Girls’ High School, Gazipur
4. Rani Bilashmoni Govt. Boys’ High School, Gazipur
5. Gazipur Science College, Gazipur
6. Bhawal Badre Alam Govt. College, Gazipur
7. Narayanganj High School & College
8. Biddyaniketon High School, Narayanganj
9. Kinder Care School, Narayanganj
Scout Training Centers:
1. Rover Regional Scout Training Center, Gazipur
2. Regional Scout Training Center, Sylhet
3. Regional Scout Training Center, Bogra
4. Regional Scout Training Center, Mymensingh
Wastelands, banks of waterbodies:
1. Circuit House Pond, Gazipur
2. A newly built mile long road near Markas area, Gazipur
3. ‘Rajdighi’ pond, Gazipur
4. Various schools and wastelands at Madaripur district
5. Various schools and wastelands at Mymensingh district
Cleaning plastics and other non-biodegradables from places wherever we planted trees and from the Saint Martin’s Island.
Additionally, we have donated trees to more than 30 families who have disabled/widowed personnel along with poor families. We also donated trees to 4th grade workers of educational institutions.
For More information please visit our official Website, YouTube channel and our Facebook page.
Link given below:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ZezCZGaRXMPgmA0u4LA9Q
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TowardSustainableSustainability/