The Peace event was held from 21th September to 22nd September,2019 in 38th Dhaka District Mate Course in Fultola,Dohar, Dhaka.
- To make aware why world peace day is celebrated.
- To talk about the importance of peace to the future generation.
- Importance of planting trees for peace.
- To educate about the climate change and its consequences.
- Know how climate change leads to world peace.
The day started with National Anthem of Bangladesh in the chief guest gave the welcome speech and presentation about the day. So it is very important to give the flat form to the young minds to share their feelings about the peace. Therefore more than 20 rovers delivered the speech about peace which was very amazing to hear from the rovers. The chief guest highlighted about the day and why climate change is important and also how single step can help in contributing towards climate change.
Then after the tea break we had a photo session. We divided in to two groups were we went to two different directions (fultola village,Dohar, Dhaka) for peace walk. In other hand we did cleaning campaign and we made awareness to the people whom we met on the way. So we gathered again in front of the camp area gate and segregated the waste.