We Need Oxygen : Breathe - 3
OBJECTIVE: TO SPREAD PEACE AMOUNG THE SCOUTS AND NON SCOUTS BY THE WAY OF PLANTAION TO SECURE OUR ENVIROINMENT (Scouts of the World Award - World Scout Environment Programme)
Action on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL 13 & 15 (Climate action & Life on Land) these goals is based on Environment projects.
“Nature study is the key activity in Scouting and Guiding.” - Baden Powell
We are working to save our environment by growing the saplings from seeding to a big tree as a life time project.
By this week__
- We distributed the fully grown trees to the near by NGOs and general public to plant the trees in there residencies
- Shifted the plants to the big pots
- Fencing work done for planted trees
- Rearranged the pots for the next batch of seeding
- Started seeding for the next breathes (78 fresh seeds).
- Daily maintenance watering and cleaning the sapling area, etc.,
No. of Plants
- We sowed 16 saplings (32 seeds each pot contains 2 seeds).
- Distributed 4 trees to the NGOs.
- Maintaining 24 Trees by Fencing, Watering, Cleaning Daily Etc.
Service Hour Calculation
NO OF PARTICIPANTS : 18 + 1 (daily 6 Scouts / Rovers + Myself)
NO OF HOURS : 1 hour daily
NO OF DAYS : 53 DAYS
TOTAL SERVICE HOURS : 371
7*1*53 = 371