For a long time humans have been trying to travel time in order to correct their past mistakes and to change history. Although it seemed like a simple thing to do, many failed in attempt to create a functional time machine.
In the year 2016, scientists had successfully created a fully working time machine which are capable to send humans back in time. However, they are short of test subjects to be sent back in time and report back.
A group of young, brave people, decided to take up the task and to serve another purpose – to find the Midnighter. The Midnighter is an owl, but not just an ordinary owl. It is an owl that is so special that it is able to grant anyone a wish, given that it’s impressed by that particular person.
As the youngsters successfully travelled back to the era of the owl, they’ve realized that their time machine experienced difficulties and lost its functionality. Determined to survive, the group set foot to find the Midnighter and use their one and only wish to travel back to the present.
The adventures of the youngsters began as they faced problems and obstacles to find the Midnighter and to get their wish granted.
Penang Bayan Lepas District Rover Owl Crew C organized a "Scout Training Camp" and "1st Owlboree" to all Junior & Senior Scout from 30th & 31st Bayan Lepas Scout Troop and the Girl Guide from Bayan Lepas District. We will going to have 2nd Owlboree on year 2017 for our scouts continually to gain more knowledge and scouting skill for their better improvement and self challenging.
1. To determine the scouting knowledge of Junior & Senior Scout and way of applying it.
2. To establish and appreciate the sense of unity and solidarity in scouting. Participants will share common space and have responsibility for each other.
3. To establish a network of potential leaders who can lead the Scouting movement in their respective scout troop and share information on existing good practices.
4. To improve their socialization skills and make some new friends so called scouting friendship.
5. To develop leadership, teamwork, analytical thinking, problem-solving, time management as well as providing the participants a platform to discover their talents.
Advisors : GSM Boo Cheik Piow
: GSM Khoo Boo Leong
: SM Teh Tian Hong
: SM Hor Wai Yin
: SM Yew Yee Seng
: SM Kek Yun Jie
Chairperson : Admund Chang Wei Chien
Asst. Chairperson : Ron Teoh Mei Hang
Secretary : Matthew Chieng Dih Yoon
Asst Secretary : Tan Fong Ming
Treasurer : Nelson Eng Yong Chueng
Asst Treasurer : Mark Chieng Dih Joon
Quartermaster : Thor Shao Hang
Asst Quartermaster : Kraivit Wongsuvan
P.R.O : Ch’ng Er Xun
Security : Kuan Wei Chien
PASM : Adam Thoe Chin Jin
: Foong Cheng Ann
: Benjamin Teoh Kang Yi
: Foo Fang Shen
: Chew Kah Weng
: Khaw Tatt Siang
Helpers : Man Ng Kok Mun
: Tan Kai Hong