"Dialogue with the Nature" Programme
"Dialogue with the Nature" Programme is an adventure based project developed by the Leadership Training Institute, the Scout Association of Hong Kong lasted from July 2019 - Mar 2020.
The programme is designed to help scout members to explore the relationship between themselves and nature in the following sequence:
(1) Reflections on Nature and Personal Identity
(2) Understanding Our Natures - Community
(3) Connecting to Nature and Action Planning
The Programme is delivered in 3 stages
(1) A group of seed trainers are trained to deliver the Train-the-trainer programme
(2) A group of scout leaders are trained as trainers to deliver workshops for youth members.
(3) Scout members are trained in the“Dialogue with the Nature”workshops and become Youth Ambassadors. Their ultimate tasks are to spread the message of peace to their communities.