Exchange workshop on UNV and MoP programs
Bring the Messengers of Peace Scouts to understand the United Nations Volunteers program .
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES :
- S.O1 : explain to participants UNV
- S.O2 : explain to participants the MoP Program
- S.O3 : show the link between Scouting and volunteering .
- S.O4 : Scouts develop in the Volunteer Spirit.
- S.O5 : explain the Scouts campaign My World 2015
EXPECTED RESULTS :
- R1: Participants discover the benefits of engaging in volunteering .
- R2: participants have concrete tools and examples of UNV
- R3: Participants have concrete tools and examples of the action plan to be implemented for the MoP Program
- R4 : The participants are equipped to implement promotional activities of Peace and Social Cohesion .
- R5: Scouts will be Country Relay My World 2015 in their local groups.