CHRISTMAS IN SCOUTING FOR KIDS 2017.
• WHY. To share happiness and joy with kids who will pass christmas at hospital.
• 230 meals.
• 50 liters of syrup.
• 33 gift packages (tomatoes, onions).
• 24 pieces of soap.
• dozen various gifts in kind (sorghum, millet, beans, peanuts).
• WHO. The 40 rovers of Clan Saint Joseph de Tokombéré.
• WHERE. Hôpital Privé de Tokombéré.
We say a lot of thanks to all people who have supported this initiative by giving gifts and financial support. You are a true heroes. #WorldScouting #MessengersOfPeace #SDC #TeamAfrica