10 Principles of Dialogue
Whenever you find yourself in a situation where conflict is arising, apply the principles of Dialogue to prepare the path for mutual understanding.
TEN PRINCIPLES OF DIALOGUE
- Establishing the safe space
- To agree that the main purpose of the dialogue is learning
- Use of appropriate communication skills.
- Set the proper ground rules
- Take risk, surface feelings and confront perceptions with honesty
- The relationship comes first
- Gradually address the hard questions and gradually depart them
- Do not quit or avoid the difficult issues
- Expect to be changed: once participating in the dialogue, expect to be changed.
- Bring the change to others
Publication / Document
Are you sure you want to delete this?