COP 21 CLIMATE CHANGE DECİSİONS TO SAVE THE WORLD AND AN OFFER TO YOU TO TAKE PART ON THIS ACTION TO MAKE A BETTER TOMORROW . YOU HAVE TWO CHOISES
This is be first one
Now our friends on this group may consider this new badge challenge book it will be a great action.
İf a couple youth group do these challenges At least give a start with one action) it will make a good messengers of peace action on the days where great decisions made on climate change at Paris. Also if you are not already on countries page of http://www.fao.org/yunga/ you may present your country there
Following is a conversation with a scout friend who will ask me to make the challenge we talked as follows
ok sir I will. Please assist me
HERE İT İS
this is the main web site where you will find all information the attachment is complete book
(1) Study specially the background chapter page 28-84 give a look quickly you will find that you know most of the information anyway
(2) read the activities on pages 100-141
(3) select one Select an activity from first two. of Section A,These activities are compulsory and one other activity of your choice form others in Section A too (4) Do it same for other sections B, C, D, E. Depending the age group. (5) At start try most relevant ones and simples (6) You my also change choice activities with similar activities which you were already done or create activities with same scope (7) Come together with some friends and share the activities to perform.
(8) Prepare to make a tabletop or on field.
(9) Make posters to help the work on stations ( I can send some of the posters after you select your activities and some instructions)
(10) organize your event Make a half day celebration and do the activities on stations
(11) Assign a photographer for photos and videos
(12) Make your report. I can help your report on format and give suggestions) This is just an information about the website information.
These projects are posted on scout.org too. I am a just unofficial self assigned volunteer for YUNGA informing you. You can do the activities with in the rules of your association or organization.
now select your activities most fit your children in school or scout group or in neighbor community organization
You can work on Climate change and food security with similar way like Energy challenge. İf interested pleace not clisk like but give a comment and a pledge to make at least one of the given activitien of ten
When you copplated your work of at least ten avticitiy you can give the certificates. And buy the badges from WAGGGS SHOP too. For fist patrols from each country ( up to ten patrols of 8 members I have Frig magnets to send you . ten patrols at most