Save Our Shores (S.O.S) Outreach and Mangrove Exhibition in conjunction with Earth Hour
This weekend exhibitions are held at Tesco, Alma, Bukit Mertajam. This activity carried out to raise the awareness of the community and publics to know more about the importance of the mangrove trees and also the products of the mangrove trees. The exhibition is support by member of PIFWANITA which promote NGO of PIFWA and products of mangroves in the exhibition.
- To involve Penang Scouts in environmental conservation and sustainable program.
- To promote youth involvement in voluntary services programme.
- To aware the public and community the importance of Mangrove trees to the natural.
- To Promote the Mangrove trees products.
- To conduct a memorable Earth Hour celebration.
Activities of exhibitions:
- Celebration of Earth Hour on 8.30pm, 28 March.
- Sharing of S.O.S program with publics
- Mangrove Forest Exhibition.
- Mini games related to mangrove forest for kids
- Recruiting of mangrove volunteers
- PIFWA Association exhibition
- Mangrove product selling