Update: ASIA-PACIFIC REGIONAL COURSE FOR LEADER TRAINERS
The Asia-Pacific Regional Course for Leader Trainers (APR CLT) as ancillary event of the 27th APR Scout Conference, is inviting interested Assistant Leader Trainers to join this online training course.
When: 4-6 February, 8-10 February, and 12-13 February 2022
- an active and recognized Assistant Leader Trainer (currently holding three beads) for at least two years in his/her NSO
- able to understand and take an active part in discussions in English. The medium of instruction is English.
- recommended or endorsed by their respective National Training Commissioner or Head of NSO
- willing to commit to contribute in adult training in their respective NSOs for two years or more after attending the CLT
- able to operate a computer, basic knowledge in navigating the internet and familiar with the use of Zoom.
- willing to attend the training virtually for 5-6 hours (with short breaks in between) per day of training.
Deadline of submission of reply slip and other required documents (CALT participation certificate, ALT appointment certificate, list of duties undertaken after receiving ALT appointment; and certificate of Safe from Harm e-Learning Course ( https://www.scout.org/elearning_sfh2 ): 5 November 2021
For more information, please coordinate with your respective National Scout Organizations.