Precautions for Covid 19
We are advised to follow the below mentioned precautions in order to fight corona virus:-
- Stay at home : This will in turn lead to maintaining social distancing and minimise the spread of the virus. This will ensure we don’t come in contact of the infected person thereby minimising the chances of we getting infected.
- Maintaining distance of 3 feet : This has to be followed at social outings for purchase of essential goods. This will ensure social distancing between people even when they are outside, thereby minimising the risk of attaining the virus.
- Covering our cough with a mask : It prevents transmission from one person to another. Along with this we must avoid physical contact with people as this will minimise the flow of the virus.
- Avoid shaking hands : Avoid shaking hands. Usually we consider this as a common gesture for greeting others . We are supposed to adopt alternative methods to greet others.
- Consult a doctor : If you are undergoing any symptoms then obtain medical aid. This will help cure the virus at the early stages thereby increasing the chance of recovery. Advanced stage of the virus will minimise the recovery chances.
- Wash your hands : Wash your hands with soap or alcohol based sanitizer for about 20-30 seconds. This will help maintain personal hygiene. This should be done for about 7-8 times a day.
Following this will help us contain the virus and protect ourselves from it.
Are you sure you want to delete this?