PAAVAN PAWAN mission one more
“Try to leave the world a little better than you found it and, when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best.”
Accepting this view I have started to create a better world by taking initiative under Sustainable Development Goal 13 Climate action through the project Paavan Pawan mission one more.
I have decided to make this saying of our founder Lord Baden Powell through our contribution towards the nature.
So let us give a small thing to this nature on our memorable days and get return gift from the nature which can make our future better to be happy and healthy before the climate changes. Yes, as the climate changes, the chance to enjoy the nature’s creation decreases.
- When I heard all these things during the regional level workshop with the theme "youth and climate change", I have decided to work for the nature.
- Many of us know that, planting saplings on the occasion of birthdays is a normal thing
- But all are not familiar about that. To make this project more effective, I decided to go through the social media which plays a vital role in our daily life.
- I planned to challenge people to plant a sapling on their birthday, in return of which I give them surprising wishes from reputed persons that they never expected.
- So, without any delay I have started this project with the help of Sri Babul Goswami sir/Regional Organising Commissioner (Scout) Eastern Region The Bharat Scouts and Guides who made this more interesting and challenging.