We invite you to the international «NOMADS CAMP»
Idea: Nomads: the life, customs and traditions.
Location: Kazakhstan, Akmola region, Akkol locality (100 km from Astana).
Dates: 6 – 11 August 2018.
Check-in date - 5 August.
Departure date – 11 August.
Opening of camp – 6 August.
Closing of camp – 10 August.
WHAT AWAITS YOU IN CAMP:
- Riding on horseback;
- Ancient nomadic hunting with eagles – «Berkutchi»;
- Nomadic kitchen;
- Installation and accommodation in yurts;
- Study of the Kazakh national games and crafts;
- Familiarity with the customs and traditions of the nomads;
- Interesting workshops and family activities of Kazakh Scouts;
- Survival activities and martial art of Nomads
- Tour of Astana city – «Heart of Eurasia».
You need to get to the Astana city (by plane, by train), organizing committee will provide transfer from Astana to the campsite. Driving time from Astana to the campsite (100 km.) – 90min
THE COST OF PARTICIPATION (1 person):
- payment before May 1, 2018 - 135 USD
- payment by arrival at the campsite - 150 USD
- accommodation in traditional Kazakh yurts by 8 person;
- transfer from Astana to campsite and back;
- tour in Astana city, capital of Kazakhstan;
- maintenance of all services;
12 to 18 years. Compositions patrol 10 people (1 leader and 9 Scouts).
- in traditional Kazakh yurts
European meal (according to the limitations and preferences of the participants).
Each group should take care of their own health insurance.
Russian and Kazakh. All information will be translated into English.
PARTICIPATION OF ADULTS:
We invite adults which over 18 years old to visit our camp as a guest. For guests will be different program. Guest fee 25 USD per a day.
- Phone number: + 7 702 925 14 11
- e-mail: email@example.com
Coordinator – Aiman Ashimbayeva
Note: Each delegation of NSO for the presentation of their country should have: 2 flags of their country, traditional costumes, musical instruments, USB- drive with presentations and national music, booklets and books, elements of national cuisine (sweets, etc.). If products for cooking national dishes will need to provide by the organizers, it should be reported to the organizing committee in advance. For more information you can get by contacting the organizing committee.
WELCOME TO THE HOSPITABLE LAND OF KAZAKHSTAN!