FIGHTING with EROSION is a very important to make to make a better tomorrow along the lines of Sustainable Development goals. It is a week long activity in Turkey after it was initiated by TEMA. The Turkish Foundation for Combatting Soil Erosion and the Protection of Natural Habitats.
I will be very happy You! My Fiends join me from 14 November up to the first of December with activities on soil and erosion. . I will post them on International Day of Soil on 5th of December in Turkey. Also II will post them on this FB page and WOSM Scout.org, Messengers of peace Heroes and my FB pages. If you do anything on these days just tag it #yungaturkey or #yungatürkiye
The UN FAO YUNGA Soil Biological diversity and Forest Challenge Badge books of Youth and UN Global Alliance are best place for finding activities. try main website of YUNGA
1. One each activity from these tree books
2. One each activity from one of the books
3. Two Activity from any of the books. This is the minimum requirements for Challenge certificate.
Here is the activities other then the activities which you can select and do from the Yunga books. I am looking forward to interested groups from all continents. Scouts Environmental your group too.
1. Any activity you done this year on forests like tree planting also counts
2. You may write a quotation on importance of Soil from a VIP of your country
3. Any small exhibition on the issue with photos drawings about soil erosion or Soil on your meeting place school or on a notice board or on a ,shop window (1 or more photos or pictures)
4. Help young children to make soil coloring book photos (I have a complete coloring book for erosion and more photos)
5. Older children can make coloring pages for different type of erosion for younger
6. Any other activity you may feel that a good help for better tomorrows
You may post your activities on your FB twitter or on scout.org with photos if you already done an activity and posted on scout.org. Please give a link or node number to me