Brigada Eskwela 2016
BrigadaEskwela is one of the activities in public schools that shows the volunteerism and camaraderie of its stakeholders, community, LGUs, NGOs and private organizations to devote their time, skills and effort to do repairs and maintenance works in public schools. This is to ensure that public school facilities are set in time for the forthcoming school opening.
The week-long activity was initiated with the parents, teachers, barangay officials, volunteers and alumni of the school.
The following activities were conducted during the week-long activity:
1. Repair of school roofs and gutters
2. Repair and repainting of walls
3. Repair and repainting of ceilings
4. Repair of desks and chairs
5. Cleaning and repairing of comfort rooms
6. Improving of the school grounds and landscaping
7. Repair of school fence
8. Rehabilitation of the school garden, weeding and replanting
9. Repair of books and other school materials