Regional training of trainers “Learn and Teach!”
Main questions & tasks that will be raised and discussed during this Training
Work on the Training was be constructed around main areas of Youth Program and Volunteering in Scout organization:
· Revitalizing Scout Method
· Youth Program planning, development, implementation and evaluating
· Youth Program’s quality, innovations
· Succession planning of activities
· Recognition and motivation of Volunteers
· Training for leaders who working on Program
· Cooperation and networking in the Youth Program, Volunteers fields on the Regional level.
During the delivered training main purposes and objectives were achieved:
- Scout Method promoted;
- Relevant support for personal and professional competence of NSO’s trainers (at local and national levels) was provided;
- Gained experience of efficient international and intercultural communications in set up of Scout Youth Program and work with adult Volunteers.
- Supported individual progressive development and social integration of representatives of different Eurasia NSOs.
- It was prepared trainers for further delivering of national seminars and workshops for leaders and volunteers, who working in programs and volunteers areas.
- An approach and tools how to reconsider the concept and components of the Youth Program, the basic approach to its planning, development and implementation were provided by trainers
- Discussed motivation for personality development (purposes and objectives of Scouting as an non formal social set up);
- professional skills and executive responsibility were increased;
- the possibility to exchange of experiences in learning and teaching through scout activities was provided;
- efficient interaction among participants from 9 countries during the event was organized.