Proposed Agenda of the 27th APR Scout Conference - 2022
In pursuance to Asia-Pacific Regional Constitution & By-Laws, Sections 2(a) and (b), which states:
“(a) Draft copies of the programme/agenda of the Conference shall be sent to the members of the Committee and to all Constituent Organizations at least nine months in advance of the start of the Conference for their information and suggestions.
(b) Suggestions on the programme/agenda of the Conference must reach the Regional Office six months before the opening date of the Conference.”
We are pleased to attach the draft agenda of the 27th Asia-Pacific Regional Scout Conference scheduled on 15-20 February 2022 in Taipei, Taiwan. This is prepared considering the functions of the APR Scout Conference as stated in the APR Constitution and By-Laws Chapter II Article VI and the following Objectives:
- To review the Asia-Pacific Region’s progress in the past three years
- To share accomplishments and best practices of member National Scout Organization in the
- To identify the needs and challenges of member Scout Organizations in attaining the Mission
of the Scout Movement
- To adopt the new Regional Triennial Plan and set the direction for the next triennium
- To elect new members of the Regional Scout Committee in place of retiring members
- To provide fellowship opportunity to key leaders of NSOs.
NSOs are invited to send feedback on the agenda to make this Conference purposeful and productive not later than 15 August 2021.