Webinar on Better World Framework on 5th to 8th& 17th to 20th August, 2020)
I am here to share a short report of my BWF Webinar of 8 days i.e from 5th to 8th & 17th to 20th August, 2020. The webinar started and was inaugurated on 5th August 2020 and the webinar was concluded on 20th August.The webinar session were of 2 hours, i.e 10 AM - 12 PM. I totally enjoyed this 8 days webinar, it was too amazing, cool, informative, enjoyable and healthy talks!I learnt great many things through this 8 days webinar.
This 8 day webinar covered almost all the topics...and to be honest i feel i have been benifited from this 8 days webinar.
I would like to tell you the topics that were coverd in the 8 days webinar
1. Scouting (5th August 2020)
2. Messenger of Peace (6th August 2020)
3. Champions for Nature Challenge (Panda Badge) (7th August 2020)
4. Scouts for SDG's (8th August 2020)
5. Scouts for World Award (17th August 2020)
6. Dialogue for Peace (18th August 2020)
7. Diversity and Inclusion in Scouting and Scouts Go Solar (19th August 2020)
8. Story Telling (20th August 2020)
All these activities were connected with the SDG's and so it is proved to be very important. All the resource persons in the webinar spoke well and made us understand the concept well and also cleared our doubts correctly. First of all i would like to thank BSG India for organising this wonderful informative session and making the young talents aware of the things and make them more sharp and able to cope with the difficult tasks.
Thank You Everyone...!