Interamerican Scout Region Photo Contest- 2019
100 years shaping leaders in Interamerica- Photo Contest
We are officially opening the 100 years shaping leaders in Interamerica Photo Contest. We are calling Youth and Adults across the Interamerican Scout Region to join the contest by sending photos that focus in the importance of Scouting in shaping leaders and with the 100 years of the Wood Badge Celebration.
The winners will get a scholarship to cover the fee of the next Regional event of their choice (JamCam 2020 or 4th Interamerican Scout Moot 2021) in the following categories:
- Youth 15-18 years (venturing section or equivalent)
- Youth 18-25 years (Rover section or equivalent)
- 25 years up (Adults in Scouting)
The scholarship consists of the payment of the fee to the selected event, exclusively. Rest of costs to participate in the event (transportation, delegation fee, passport, etc.) must be covered by the participant.
All entries should be submitted to the following form:
And they follow the requirements:
- Must be original and should be declared like that in the online form
- Must be at least 300 dpis. Any entry less than the required resolution will not be accepted as the winning entries will be used in regional publications.
- Free technique
- According with the theme:100 years shaping leaders in Interamerica.
- Copy of the document that certifies official registration in a National Scout Organization in Interamerican Scout Region.
The right to use the photos for publication and exhibition is transferred to the World Scout Bureau Interamerica Support Centre once the form is sent.
The jury will be composed of photographers with extensive experience.
Deadline is on 15 June 2019.
The winning entries will be announced by our social media on 1 July 2019. We encourage your NSOs to share this information and our social media posts to promote participation in the whole region. You can download some material here: