WE NEED OXYGEN (WORLD SCOUT ENVIRONMENT PROGRAMME)
OBJECTIVE: TO SPREAD PEACE AMOUNG THE SCOUTS AND NON SCOUTS BY THE WAY OF PLANTAION TO SECURE OUR ENVIROINMENT (Scouts of the World Award - World Scout Environment Programme)
Action on SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOAL 13 & 15 (Climate action & Life on Land) these goals is based on Environment projects.
“Nature study is the key activity in Scouting and Guiding.” - Baden Powell
We are working to save our environment by growing the saplings from seeding to a big tree as a life time project.
- We are collecting the fresh seeds from the ground in our near by trees (school, park, etc.,)
- Purchase the fertilized soil from near by NGOs.
- Started seeding and monitoring daily.
- Daily maintenance watering and cleaning the sapling area.
- After the slapping grows up to 6 feet we planted that into the near by lake, pond, park etc.
- We distribute this sapling to the near by Groups / Crew people (Scouts / Rovers) to maintain and give back to our world.
No. of Plants
- We sowed 300 saplings (600 seeds each pot contains 2 seeds)
- Maintaining 23 Trees by Fencing, Watering, Cleaning Daily Etc.
Project Started on 20th March 2k18
SERVICE HOUR CALCULATION
NO OF PARTICIPANTS: 18 + 1 (daily 6 Scouts / Rovers + Myself)
NO OF HOURS: 1 hour daily
NO OF DAYS: Last 9 months (280 days)
TOTAL SERVICE HOURS: 1960
7*1*280 = 1960