Crystal Open Scouts, Dhaka, Bangladesh is a Rover Scout Organization which is working on the basis of Community Development Activities. As part of the it's work Crystal Open Scouts started working at a Remote, underprivileged, rural & poor Village in Lalmonirhat since September 2009. This Project entitled "WAR AGAINST POVERTY AT LALMONIRHAT BY CRYSTAL OPEN SCOUTS, DHAKA, BANGLADESH". This Project includes: (As per October 2015)
1. Established a Primary School named "Smrity Roy Crystal Scout Primary School" where currently enrolling more than 165 students
2. Crystal Open Scouts provide free education for the Village Children as well as free educational materials & scholarship for meritorious students.
3. Crystal Open Scouts establish up a Mosque as well as Maqtab (religious educational institute) in the village for the Muslim villagers.
4. Crystal Open Scouts digged more than 40 Deep Tube-Wells for pure drinking water for the villagers.
5. Crystal Open Scouts installed more than 62 Sanitary Latrine for the healthy sanitation facility for the villagers.
6. Crystal Open Scouts distributed more than 15000 tree plant among the villagers.
7. Crystal Open Scouts provide free medical camp for the villagers every year.
8. In every winter Crystal Open Scouts distribute warm cloths to the poor villagers.
9. Crystal Open Scouts celebrate Eid Festival (religious occasion) each year with the villagers.
10. Crystal Open Scouts distributed 72 pairs Black Bengal Goat among the poor villagers to earning their livelihood.
This would be a Pilot Project for Crystal Open Scouts. Hopefully after the success story of this Project Crystal Open Scouts will search for another Remote, underprivileged, rural area.
For any kind of suggestion or information please feel free to drop an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org