Reporting on the success of service delivery
The final step to completing the process of delivering a service to an NSO is providing feedback about the experience after asking the NSO for feedback. In this step, your answers should be elaborate and clearly explain the need, the service, the impact and key outcomes. Follow the below guidance on filling out each section, to be able to share your experience and inspire others to do the same.
- Should be simple
- Should mention the main service you delivered
- Should mention the name of the NSO
Example: GSAT Assessment for Scouting Aruba
Communication Strategy for Saudi Arabian Boy Scouts Association
- Outline the process of receiving the request and what the NSO specifically asked for
- Outline the steps taken from yourself, the NSO and others involved in the process of delivering the service
- Mention if you encountered other needs within the NSO that you also offered support on
- Mention people who supported in the delivery
- State the exact outcomes of the service delivery
- State the duration of each step of the delivery
- What positive change did the NSO see after delivering the service?
- Specify if any new ways of working were established
Example: The NSO started preparing for the audit after the GSAT preparation workshop that was conducted in 2018. The NSO started organizing the corresponding files for each dimension of the GSAT 10 dimensions by relevant personnel. The NSO asked the facilitator for assistance with conducting a self-assessment in [month]. The NSO then scored [--%]. Two days prior to the audit, both facilitators came in the NSO to make sure that all files are present and in place for the audit. The audit consumed two working days, where each dimension was covered by the responsible staff. The process was swift and at the end of day 2, the auditor presented the results to all involved. On the following day the OD Director, worked alongside the staff to reflect on the audit process, while filling in the service evaluation form and the draft action plan. The NSO agreed to submit the action plan once they receive the report.
- For further information, provide a point of contact including their title and email address.