Every three years, the Region organises a Regional Conference to fulfill its constitutional obligations, to report back on the actions taken in the previous years, to elect the Regional Scout Committee and to facilitate networking and sharing among all 41 National Scout Organisations.
Regional Conference functions:
- To further the Scout Movement within the Region by promoting the spirit of world brotherhood, cooperation and mutual assistance among Scout organisations within the Region.
- To foster the idea of European citizenship, based on a common heritage and destiny.
- To develop cooperation among European youth.
- To exercise other functions resulting from the Constitution and other laws governing the Region.
- To ensure the proper implementation of the decisions and policies laid down by the World Organisation of the Scout Movement that affect the European Region.
The next European Regional Scout Conference will held in Berlin in 2013.