The Arab Course for Commissioners of Scout Sections
The Arab Scout Course was held by the Arab Scout Region in Cairo International Scout Centre. Eleven Arab Scout Associations participated in this Course
namely; Jordan, Emirates, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, and Yemen. During the Course, the following topics were discussed:
· The Arab and World Policy for Scout Section Development
· The Arab and World organizational structures.
· The role and needs Commissioners of Scout Sections
· Bases of consultation and guiding organization, and scout curricula.
· Promotion and badges scheme.
· Bases of communications and the importance of media
· Use of information technology (IT).
· Principles of preparing reports and evaluation
· The practical training on the role of Commissioners of Scout Sections with scout groups and sub-associations.
Dr. Atif Abdelmageed, the Arab Scout Regional Director, inaugurated the Course in the attendance of Mr. Ahmed Abdel Latif, Chairman of the Egyptian Federation for Scouts and Girl Guides and member of the Arab Scout Committee, in addition to the members of the sub- committee for Scout Sections and Programs. The Course was supervised by Dr. Hani Abdel Wahab, Manager of Scout Sections and Programs Department.