Cub scouts prevent bread waste on world environment day
5. juin 2013
As we are the scout group called "İZDOS" from İzmir - Turkey,
Our group's cub scouts and their leader Güzide Akkoca had cooked a meal and a dessert by using waste bread. the recipes of them are below:
Recipe of "Bread Meatball with cheese"
1) sprinkle water on a waste bread, make it moist and crumble.
2) grate half a block of cheese and put inside.
3) chop an onion and parsley
4) add salt, red pepper, meatball powder inside the mixture
5) knead the mixture and divide into balls.
6) Balls are covered first flour, second mixed eggs, third rusk flour
7) than they are fried in hot oil
8) they are put on service plate by sinking toothpick.
The meal is ready, it is serviced with tomato and cucumber.
Recipe of "Bread Slices with Walnuts"
1) Mix 2 eggs and a box cream, stir it.
2) wet waste bread slices with egg-cream mixture.
3) breads are fried in hot butter.
4) spread honey on the fried slices and put walnuts on it.
the dessert is ready.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL! wishin you to try them...