1. 100% beneficiaries will be able to go back to the families;
2. At least 80% beneficiaries will be able to gain confidence in them and towards their own life;
3. At least 60-70% of the beneficiaries will be able to acquire meaningful livelihood;
4. Scout Leaders and other Scout groups will be able to develop understanding towards young people in difficult circumstances;
5. Participating NSOs will continue the project’s Best Practices; and
6. Sponsors and/or Donors will feel satisfied that their contribution is invested towards creating a better world benefiting about 5,000 street children.