Director of Adult Resources
[ Applications closed ]
City of Knowledge, Panama
Term of contract:
July 18th 2011
As soon as possible and to be agreed
- Responsible for leading the actions, on Adult Resources, of the Regional Plan.
- Responsible for implementing or adjusting policies to local situations or environments in conformity to World Scouting Policies on Adults Resources.
- Analyze the needs and/or support NSOs in the Interamerican Scout Region to analyze their needs in the field of Adult Resources.
- Provide direct support to the NSOs of Interamerican Scout Region in the effective implementation of WOSM Adults Policies.
- Monitor trends in youthwork regional and globally to support NSOs in Interamerican Region.
- Research and promote methods of volunteering.
- Research and promote models of recruitment.
- Research and promote models of training.
- Research and promote models of coaching.
- Prepare reports, newsletters and web-based materials for distribution by various media.
- Project Management of projects implemented by the WSB-IR.
- Work with other staff of the WSB- CO and WSB- IR on implementation of policies and projects.
- Representation of Scouting at agreed forums and meetings.
- Identify and share best practices in NSOs and other organizations in relation to the implementation of the World Adults in Scouting Policy.
- Supporting the coordination core of the Interamerican Adult Resources Network.
- Such other tasks as agreed with and by the Regional Director.
Job Description 32,32 kB
Person Specification 26,89 kB
Applications including letter of motivation, CV, almost 2 recommendation letters and photo should be sent to:
World Scout Bureau
Interamerican Scout Region
Ciudad del Saber
Ciudad de Panamá
or in PDF format by email to: